Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter NOMMINESS!!


I don't believe in using glasses...
This is my lame attempt at 'styling'.. haha... let's hope I get better with practice!

Tonight I burnt an entire batch of 12 apple muffins... :(  the mister suggested I make another, but by the time I'd made us dinner and we'd finished eating it, it was well past 9.30pm and I couldn't really be bothered to be honest... not to be discouraged tho...

Inspired by this post I decided I would make the mister some treats for all the hard work he put in over the weekend doing lots and lots of driving... That story will come later..  and considering I told him to go and get PB on his way home from work.. I meant to make them yesterday only to find I had a dismal amount of PB left in the jar...

Anyways, the treats were a success!! Not hard considering they encompass two things which he LOVES.. Choc & PB...

They are SO super simple, tho a tad messy, but totally worth it!!

I used about 700g of chocolate and made 15 biscuit 'sandwiches'.... I used an entire 500g block and threw in some extra I had lying around from previous baking, the last two sandwiches weren't completely covered but there was enough left over for the mister to lick the spatula!

Haven't had a chance to photo them... they are still on a tray in the fridge.. but Keira's photo is super pretty and they pretty much look the same...hopefully if there are still some left tomorrow, I will take my own photos.... and if any of our cameras will co operate...

Ah well... bed time!!

NOMMINESS! Minus a few... 

[edit: photos updated on 24.02.11 @ 12.20am]


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥