1. I am currently obsessed with buying things for the flat... ANYTHING.. EVERYTHING.. cups, plates, bowls (none of which we need).. mops, bucket, electric whisk (I TOTALLY NEED one of these! - honest! I tried to hand mix muffin batter this week... SUCH hard work!!).. anti slip matting for under the runner in the hall.. I'm even excited about buying an extendible shower curtain rail... no - like I honestly am...
2. Today I am happy because, I just had a fabulous lunch date with Ms B.. AND was treated to a bacon roll for breakfast by another of my super wonderful colleagues!! and I am wearing a brooch that Ms Y made me for my birthday :)
3. The age I am is 28 and the age I feel is 28? I don't feel any older today and I don't feel like I did at any age leading up until now.. so I can only deduce that I feel like my age??
4. My favorite place is with my friends.. being with people I love and enjoy spending time with is what makes me truly happy.. I've moved so many times and lived in so many different places that it's hard to pin point a physical location.. but it doesn't really matter where you are if you are with people who can make you laugh.. you could be anywhere and nowhere..
5. Something I have been procrastinating is starting the #30 days of me challenge and going through my photos and sending them away to print... I tackled my mess of a recipe folder last night, so that was something off the list! yeay!
6. The last thing I purchased was lunch with Ms B! Before that, I purchased the cutest new lunch bag! It's insulated and is black and white hexagonal print and I love it!! Maybe tonight I will put up a photo of it... the mister also kindly bought me a GORGEOUS Le Cafetiere Medina Teapot...(pictured below) because I couldn't afford to buy it AND my lunch bag because pay day isn't until tomorrow... *is lucky*
7. The thing I love most about my home is everything! We just moved in not even a month ago, so I am still enamoured with everything.. haha.. if I had to choose one thing (aside from the mister) it would have to be having my own dressing room! Well, it's the spare bedroom, but all my clothes are in there so I call it my dressing room.. :) and maybe my new teapot..
|Isn't it so pretty!!??!|