Pages

Monday 28 March 2011

30 Days of me - Day 13

Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

You know what? I am a lucky little monkey because there hasn't been anyone who has hurt me not just recently but in recent memory..

Ok, so I was a little hurt over the weekend that Mr C didn't bother to get in touch while he was in town, but understandably, he was here to celebrate someone's b'day and we did only spend an entire weekend hanging out when he came to be our first house guest.

So here goes,

Mr C

I hope your weekend as our first house guest wasn't terribly boring and horrible. I hope we can still be friends even though the weekend probably wasn't the drunkfest you were expecting. I know you were here over the weekend for someone's birthday, but it woulda been nice to see you.  If I don't get to see you the next time you're in town, then I'm going to tell the whole tinterwebs what your nickname is and then we probably won't be friends anymore.. and that would be sucky.. so make sure you text me next time you're here!

Love your work
C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥