Pages

Sunday 20 March 2011

30 Days of me - Day 4

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

I wish I didn't stay up so late all the time... in my head, I think if I went to bed earlier, it would be easier to get up for work everyday.. but even the nights when I manage to make it to bed early (for me. ie. before 11 or midnight) I still struggle to get up in the morning...

I do wish I could get in the habit of going to bed early... coz it's not like I stay up late really "doing stuff"... if I stayed up and "achieved something" then I wouldn't mind so much, but most nights I'm just watching tv or effing around on facebook... when I could be getting more beauty sleep... well.. that's the theory.. whether I'd actually get to sleep if I went to bed early is debatable....

But a girl can dream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥