Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

30 Days of me - Day 6

Day 06 - Favourite Super hero and why

This one was a toughy... I don't have a favourite super hero... I was never really into super heroes...

I mean.. I like Astro boy....
{via}
and I rather loved Danger Mouse...
{via}
But I wouldn't really say they were my favourite...

If I really had to pick a favourite character... then it would have to be Doraemon...
Doraemon Best Free Wallpaper
{via}
And for those of you who don't know who he is... he is a cat (can't you tell??) anyways.. he doesn't have "super powers" per se... but he has a magic pocket... (that one you see on his tummy there *points*) and from it, he produces all sorts of fantastic things.. such as doors that make you travel through time and space... and dragonfly propellers that make you fly... and an entire host of other superfantastic things!! I used to read his comic books (or manga if you will) all the time when I was younger...

Most likely the reason I bothered every trying to learn how to read Chinese.. so I could read comics.. HAHAHA... anyyywhos... since this post is technically supposed to be about super heroes... I leave you with this...
{via}


2 comments:

  1. Hmm... I've never heard of Doraemon, but I do like cats!

    And They Lived Happily Ever After...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he's a robot cat.. with no ears! :S Imagine if Spurfy or Koshka had no ears!!

    But Doraemon is super cool... I'm sure you must be able to watch his cartoons on youtube with subtitles or something... youtube has EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥