Pages

Saturday 19 March 2011

I have a new header!!

Thanks to my super duper awesome mister for making it!!!
You are the bestest'est'est!!! just sayin' :)

If you are reading this in google reader... please click here to go to my blog and take a look... 
Pretty please with monkeys on top??!!!

So it's not like super fly fancy and graphic designed up to the nines.. but hey.. neither am I!!

I love it and all the hours of hard work the mister put into making it, just for this little monkey *so lucky*...
And all the little tiny tweaks I made him make to it because I'm rather anal retentive about things... 

I hope y'all like it as much as I do.. if you have any suggestions on how to make it more awesome, then please let me know!!

Hope you're having a fab weekend!!

ps. if you really want, you could leave a comment to say that you like it.. ; )  I'm sure the mister would appreciate it as much as I would.. : )  *go on! you know you want to!!*


2 comments:

  1. Thanks to Caz's mister for making her a new header! It's so cute! I love the little happy monkeys! You did a great job =)

    And They Lived Happily Ever After...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs B!! I'm glad you think it's cute!! :)

    the mister says Thank you Mrs Biscuit! :D

    ReplyDelete

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥