Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2011

This came in an email reminder for Mother's Day from the lovely people at Louis Vuitton...

{via}

And although I love my mummy dearest, it's going to be a long time before I can be affording to buy her any LV!!  But I really liked the picture so I thought I would share it.. I'm not too crazy about their flower choice... but I really like the idea.. using an old trunk as a flower display! Totally adorbs! The mister and I even saw some cute trunks a while back, which of course I wanted to buy.. but refrained because a) I really had no idea what I'd do with them.. and b) we really have nowhere cool to display them in our already cramped flat... :(

xx CazSo a polite reminder that Mother's Day is just around the corner.. and a pretty picture and maybe an inspiration for a new flower display.. :)

Happy Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥