Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Most Magnificent Sunnies....

One of the prompts for this month's photo-a-day challenge by Fat Mum Slim was "glasses"... I'd been out to a couple of  job interviews and happened to wandering around town, enjoying the sunshine and checking out a few shops...when I happened across these most magnificent sunnies!

If you follow the blog on facebook you woulda seen these already... but for those of you who haven't made the leap to follow me across the digital ditch...

Ta da!!
Moustache Glasses!!!
Aren't they just hilarious!!??? I love them!! I was so close to buying them... If I had any festivals planned this summer.. I totally would have bought them!!
xx Caz
What do you think??
Are you a lover of whimsy??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥