[photo courtesy of Lauren @ the little things we do]
1. I am very full and a little bit sleepy from the bacon baguette my colleague was nice enough to treat me to this morning..
2. The bravest thing I've ever done was jump out of a perfectly good cable car with a giant elastic band attached to my ankles, 134m above the River Nevis.. It only took me 2 attempts to actually jump.. This is what it looks like..
3. I feel prettiest when I am in the embrace of a good friend.. I love hugs.. they make everything better...
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is not a lot really.. I am very good at sleeping..
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is noodle soup.. any kind... udon.. soba.. laksa.. pho.. beef brisket.. thin noodles.. fat noodles.. rice noodles.. egg noodles... YUMMMMMMMM!!!
6. The way to my heart is food.. yummy yummy food.. oh and hugs... LOTS and LOTS of hugs.. and spoiling me will get you far as well.. I am a little princess (not in an overly girly way).. but I like to be spoilt.. and I am lucky, as there are many people in this world who spoil me...
7. I would like to have a nap to digest my bacon baguette... but I can't... coz I'm at work..