Pages

Friday 18 February 2011

Mister Google Reader...

What would I do without you???

You make blog reading so easy...

But I must stop adding blogs to you... I have enough trouble keeping up with the 18 blogs I have on there already... tho yesterday I discovered I can put tags on my starred blog posts and you will keep them organised into little categories for me... I 'heart' you...

How else would I wile away the many hours at work avoiding filing...???

I would never bother with blog reading if I had to bookmark each blog and then load each bookmark.. but you keep everything so nicely organised and.. did I mention... EASY?? already...

Thank You Ms. Sok for showing me the way of the Google Reader... even if you use it on your fancy schmancy iPad.... 

{I have an aversion to all iThings... tho I have a gen1 iPoo'd nano... which I 'heart'.. but it was before the 'iAmASleekWhiteiThing' phase, and before iPhones took over the World.. so he doesen't count... he's retro so he's cool...}

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥