Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Fill in the blank...

I was looking into the aforementioned #30daysofme challenge via Solange's blog and came across the 30 day challengees which led me to find this blog.. and whilst browsing, I came across this post... and I realise it's not Friday... but it's quiet at work, and I could do filing, but I just don't feel like it... and I'm sure if I took the time to google it, I would find a set little "fill in"s each week, so I could do it every week which would be quite cool.. but for now.. I am going to fill in the one that I found.. because... well... why not!?!

[ok, so I just googled it and found out that it is hosted by Lauren @ the little things we do so now I have yet another blog added to my google reader... *sigh* how will I keep up!!?? and hopefully, maybe, I will make a wee habit of filling in the blanks on Fridays... but for now... filling in the blanks on a Monday!]



  1. I am at work, catching up on blog reading...
  2. I wish the sun would come back for my walk home this evening...
  3. I like that I sit next to a big window at work, although when it's sunny I have to close the blinds so I can see.. :(
  4. I can see out the window that it's started raining again... so much for my sunny walk home...
  5. I hope the funny smell comes out of the new couch covers after I wash them...
  6. I think it will be fun to get away this weekend...
  7. I was contemplating starting the #30daysofme challenge soon...

2 comments:

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥