Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

30 Days of me - Day 16

Day 16 - Another picture of yourself

Hiding behind my bowl..
Showing the mister the finer points of eating.. Asian stylez.. :D
Short post today.. busy day at work as Ms K is on holiday this week... 

The mister took a half day, so came and took me to lunch... yeay!! Then he came and got me from work and we went late night shopping.. then went out for dins coz it was late and I didn't want to cook...

Oh and my LOMO cameras arrived!!!! *over excitement! ladywood!* (did I just post that... oh yes I did... oh dear.. right.. moving right along!)

AND the mister went and got me my belated V day presents!!  But now it's late and it's beddiebyes times for this monkey lady.. so, I promise to photo all my spoils over the weekend and share them with you... (if anyone cares??!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥