Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

You all know what Friday means... FITB!!

{via}
also click there if you want to play along!


1.   The best prank I ever pulled was       I dunno.. you'll have to ask my friends about this one.. I'm not really much of a prankster beyond like jumping out from behind things and going BOO! maybe lame and juvenile, but I love it.. always cracks me up, even if it bemuses the other person.. what can I say?? I think I'm funny!! ... hmmm..  .


2.  The best prank ever pulled on me was    man.. these prank ones are hard.. I dunno.. I like to think I'm fairly quick at working things out.. none of my friends really prank me... they are probably under the assumption nothing good will come of it and I would seek retaliation... and they would be right.. !!     .

3.  A day without     something yummy to eat      is a day wasted.

4.  The most important things in life are     the people in your life.. whether they be near or far... having to up and move and start life over so many times really makes you appreciate the people in your life... as much as I like time to myself... it would be a very hard life to not have friends and family...  .

5.  I dream of     travelling... having a nice house, a kitchen with an island stove.. being able to gather my friends scattered around the globe...  .

6.  I dread       getting out of bed in the mornings... if I had my way... I would happily stay in bed till at least noon everyday... I'm a owl not a fowl...   .

7.  A discovery I made this week was       cute things @ boohoo.com ... and that, I may just rather like white jeans... if I can find a pair in a thrift store or get a pair for less than £10.. then I think I might try to rock some this Spring/Summer   .

Righty-o... back to work!!

Happy Friday!!

As always, Thanks to Lauren for the fun blanks... :)

1 comment:

  1. "I'm an owl, not a foul" might just be the best expression ever! It took me a second to figure it out, but I LOVE it! Happy Friday Caz!


    And They Lived Happily Ever After...

    ReplyDelete

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥