Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

Friday means... Fill in the Blank day!!

as always {via} Lauren @ the little things we do

1.   My most prized possession is       Charlie.. my monkey.. haha.. that seems really childish.. but he's been on many an adventure with me, crossed many continents.. kept me company on many a lonely plane/bus journey to and from foreign lands.. so he's not only a soft toy.. he is the key to many memories... and my ring which has my name on it that my friend Pie made for me.. 

2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be     in my 20's.. like about now.. free to travel and do as I want.. no responsibilities or anything tying me down.. I've enjoyed my 20's so far... tho I am really looking forward to 30.. maybe I won't feel that way when I'm 29 and 11 months.. but at the moment, I am...  

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is     with fun, food and friends, but also building in some down time where you just get to relax and do absolutely nothing (I'm going to steal Lauren's answer on this one because it sounds like the perfect weekend!)  

4.  My outlook on life is      you'll never regret the things you have done.. but regret the things you don't do.. (I'm sure someone with a far superior mind said it first and said it better, I'm just too lazy to look it up right now).. make the most of every situation, and if you've done your best, then that's all you can do.. it doesn't always work out like you planned but that's all part of the adventure!!  

5.  If you want to annoy me, just     wake me up by turning the lights on... seriously.. just don't... 

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to    something I really want.. as Oscar Wilde said "I can resist everything but temptation"..  

7.  When dressing for the day one should      put on whatever is comfortable and makes you happy!  If you are comfortable and feel confident in what you're wearing, it'll translate to your general attitude.. 

Happy Friday!

Thanks Lauren!!

4 comments:

  1. #5 is so true. my mother used to do this when I wouldn't get up the first time she tried to wake me up. Oh, so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat - come in and blast the stereo.. whatever.. but if someone comes in and just throws the light on.. arghhh... especially annoying when staying at a hostel and some person comes in at 4am and turns the light on... ARGH!! I have actually lost the plot before at the poor soul who did this.. (probably not great for everyone else in the room, but I figure they got woken up already... )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing. I really don't like when the lights get turned on first thing in the morning, aggravating! I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amber!
    I hope you have a lovely weekend too!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥