Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

Awesomest Monkey Mister...

 Look what came to my work for me today!!!


12 Red Roses and a Mini box of chocs!!! NOMMMS!!!

I am a lucky monkey!! I can't decide whether the mister should be a monkey mister or a banana mister.. I think I like monkey mister better because of the alliteration consanance of the double m... It is apparently our 6 monthsaversary today... I am bad with dates... seriously.. it took me about 16 years to remember my MOTHER's birthday... honestly... there was one year I forgot my own birthday.. not because I don't know WHEN it is... just I didn't realise that it was THAT day.. until after dinner and I was like.. hey... it was my birthday today!  Yea.. that's how NOT good I am with days and dates... I dunno why... I think time for me is very fluid.. ie. I consider a "day" - as the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep... as opposed to, from midnight to midnight...  

I don't remember what year things happen, I associate memories with "time periods" ie. I was at uni when that happened, or.. I was working at that places when this happened... or I was going out with that person at the time...  I never remember months... I vaguely associate things with seasons.. ie.. it must have been summer because we were at a bbq.. or we were at the snow... 

So anyyywhos... I am bad at dates... I never remember them... but apparently the monkey mister does!! 

This isn't the first time he's sent me flowers mind you... the last two times I got flowers.. I got


Birds of Paradise.. :)  Coz they are my favourite flowers...

Happy Friday!!
Thanks for my flowers monkey mister!!

2 comments:

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥