Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

30 Days of me - Hiatus Day

Ok... so technically my deadline for today's 30 Days of me is in 3 minutes... but my brain is totally fried right now and I can barely string two thoughts together as it is...

It was insanely busy at work today because Ms K is away on holiday and both the bosses are away next week, so everything had to get done today... and there was only ME to do all the admin...  I spent all day transcribing tape after tape after tape of dictation and it totally killed my brain cells... 

A tape in the machine and two tapes parked up...
This is after I'd already got through two other tapes.. *sigh*
Luckily Mr G got fudge to help get me thru the day!!
Then we went to see Flawless and I'm just dog tired.. so instead of putting up a half arsed post.. I am going to take a hiatus today and carry on tomorrow... and I posted twice in one day a while ago, so I'm a day ahead anyways.. :) - That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!  

Happy weekending!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥