Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

Friday is for Filling in some Blanks

As always via Lauren @ The Little Things We Do


1.   My favorite daily responsibility is,       cooking! I really enjoy cooking for people... I guess it's one way I can feel like I'm taking care of someone..  

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is,    cleaning?? I don't actually do this on a daily basis.. maybe dishes?? But generally I cook, so I don't gotta clean!! I HATE drying dishes... like.. HATE... I think things should air dry.. it's more hygenic!! (so they say...) I don't like washing up, but I'll do it.. and I'll happily put the dishes away.. but physically drying dishes... blurgh..   

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is    seafood... and DUCK.... coz they are things I don't ever make at home..   

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is     noodles.. noodle soup... noodles.. curries... om nom nom... probably "Asian" if you really need a title for it... 

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is     I've been on the cover of the NZ Herald! I've actually been in the herald about 3 or 4 times... WOO!! *ahem* yea.. not so much..   

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish      to have all the wishes I want!?!?! Why is this not EVERYONE'S first wish???  health to all my friends, TELEPORTATION!! (hello!!!), bottomless bank account..  (with which I would build my dream house, buy some lush handbags, defo some Louboutins, a boat, some jetskis to play with... ) I'll just buy my happiness, thanks!! No really tho.. health to all my friends is a big one!! I'd buy them all nice things too with my bottomless bank account...   

7.  My biggest pet peeve is       people driving slow in the fast lane!! or people who walk slow and then abruptly STOP in the middle of the footpath.. WHAT THE EFF people!?!?!?! and people who don't pick up after their dogs... it's GROSS... if you want to own a dog... THAT is part of owning a dog... if you don't want to pick up after it... DON'T HAVE A DOG!!! ok, so that's three things... but they are the ones that annoy me on a daily basis... GRRRRR *shakes fist*   
xx Caz

Happy FRIDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥