Pages

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Thought for Tuesday

Inspired by Sarah's Thoughtful Thursday last week over at Moske Monkey Business

{via}
I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment... Sometimes you do something, and you think... Out of all the stupid things I've done, there are very few that I regret (in the long run, many I've regretted in the short term!) but it's always the things I didn't do that I regret the most.. sometimes you just don't get a second chance.. if it all goes to pot.. well, you'll at least have a good story to tell in a few year's time when you get over the shame and stupidity of it all.. but if you never gave it a go in the first place.. you'll never ever know.. and it totally sux to look back and wonder "what if?"...
xx Caz

So, throw caution to the wind and just go for it!! Why not??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥