Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Who is Jean Wedderburn??

In my dream, Jean Wedderburn has left a sewing machine and also a netbook at my house... her facebook was open, that's how I know her name...

I hardly ever remember my dreams... to the point where I would be convinced I don't dream if it were not for my "dream deja vu" moments - I'll explain...

But this morning, I remembered my dreams vividly... I think it's because I didn't completely wake up when my alarm went off.. so I was actually half awake and half still dreaming.. does that make sense??

Anywhos, we had our first ever internet ordered grocery delivery last night, after a slight hiccup and the man coming back a second time and another run to the truck, we pretty much got everything we ordered! Tho I returned a bag of slightly over squishy oranges and a pack of salmon because the packaging had a hole in it.. I digress...

So in my dream.. we had somehow left the door open overnight after the delivery man had left... and in the night someone had come in and stolen a bunch of stuff... they had cleared out our hallway... (which currently consists of, an umbrella, a punching bag, a box of tools, a bag of clothes for the charity shop and our recycling box... oh and our wine rack.. hardly things worth stealing!)... they had also taken the top from the table in our spare room... (it's like a bit of wood that rests on top of some drawers and some shelves) but nothing else from the table.. just the top... most of the stuff which was on the table was just left on the floor...

From the living room, they'd taken one of the couches and the mister's chair.. and various bits and bobs that I couldn't really identify... (ie. there was a gap where there was previously a pile of magazines or something) but there was an extra black sewing machine.... and the aforementioned netbook sitting on the dining table.. like they had been sewing something, then left but would be returning at any second...

It seriously felt really real... to the point where when I got up to go to the bathroom I expected the hallway to be empty... but alas, it wasn't, and all our crap was/is still there!

But it did leave me wondering who Jean Wedderburn is/was?!?

Point of story?? erm... pass... can anyone interpret this dream for me?? What does it all mean??!!

Oh yea.. Dream Deja Vu...

{via}
I have a loose belief that we are all "psychic" to some degree... it's like that 6th sense that people talk about... sometimes you get an inkling that something good/bad is about to happen, it's that gut feeling that tells you not to walk down that slightly darker street that night even though you might walk down it any other night...  Some people are more open to this than others but I think we all inherently have it...

Anywho, I believe that I will often dream things before they happen, it's just annoying I never remember the dream at the time... why do I believe this??

Well, I periodically get major deja vu when I go places... places that I have physically never been before... or I will be sitting having a conversation with someone or a group of people and all of a sudden I will feel like I've been there before and I will sometimes know what the person will say next...  not only that, I will know instinctively that I know this place/situation because I've seen it/been there in a dream...

First time I was really aware of it, I was bout 10/11 and I was in Germany with my parents, we had stopped at this restaurant for dinner, and as soon as I walked in, I knew I'd been there before (tho I'd never been to Germany before)... and when my mum wondered aloud where the bathrooms were, I knew the answer and directed her there without hesitation... my mum sorta looked at me like I was a) nuts or b) yanking her chain and just making it up... but I wasn't and my directions were right.. I didn't really think about it much at the time... but when I think back to it, I know it was because I'd dreamt it before...

Is this all too hippy dippy/slightly creepy for anyone?? Does this happen to anyone else??!!
Or am I just a freak!?!
xx Caz
Do you have predictive dreams??
Do you remember your dreams??
What kinda stuff do you dream about??

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥