Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

Fill in the Blanks - Vacay Edition

Hooray for Friday!!!
This week has draaaggggged its ass... to the point where I skipped yoga to hit up late night shopping after work yesterday to cheer myself up.. Friday has not come soon enough!!


1.   This weekend I'm       watching the Canadian F1..   and      maybe going to cash & carry?.. If we go.. I might bake.. :)   .

2.  My last vacation was    visiting the lovely Ms Kim in Ireland a couple of weekends ago!!  .

3.  My next vacation will be     CANADA!!! In July!! I CANNOT wait!! Tho before that I have a weekend in Bristol and a weekend in London.. wOOp!!  .

4.  My favorite way to relax is   veg in front of the telly... or get a massage... nothing like a spa day to chill this monkey out!! .

5.  When vacationing one should always     go with the flow.. don't over plan and just see what happens...  .

6.  When vacationing one should never       be afraid to try something new! or do something crazy.. chances are, you'll never see those people again.. so who cares if they think you're a complete nutter/mental case...??  .

7.  The best part about a vacation is       getting to hang with old friends... or getting to meet new friends!! & also how it makes you appreciate all the things you have at home.. . 
xx Caz

Head over to Lauren's if you want to join in...

Happy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥