Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Filling in Blanks on Wednesday...

I am slowly catching up on my blog reading from my 4 days in Ireland.. visiting with the lovely Ms K... 
I was going to show you the cute pub we went to after our wakeboarding trip last week, but I moved the photos onto my memory stick, which I of course... left at home.. along with my ipod... doh!

So, I thought I'd belatedly Fill in some Blanks to break the radio silence.. 
Without further ado...
{courtesy of Lauren, as always}
1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go       to Barcelona, because I've been wanting to go for AGES   and I would bring      my camera, my ipod and my journal.. and maybe someone who speaks Spanish.. maybe.. I haven't been somewhere on my own in a while and I miss it...   

2.  Something I often rant about is    work... & girls who wear leggings as trousers and various other fashion faux pas... now I'm far from stylish so I probably shouldn't judge.. but... some people seriously need to look in the mirror before they leave the house!! just sayin~  

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is     umm... chilli sauce/paste... because a bit of heat makes everything better.. or maybe eggs... I love eggs...    

4.  My "life-saving" product is   Lucas Pawpaw ointment.. I get it sent from Australia.. I have it in a tub & the tube.. I use it as lip balm, hand cream.. I put it on cuts, burns, blisters, spots.. I use it as moisturiser if my skin is especially dry.. I've even put it in my hair when it's acting up all dry and frizzy.. it's amazing..  

5.  A friend is someone who     has seen you at your worst and sticks around anyways... laughs with you as well as at you.. (if you can't take the piss outta your friends.. who can you take the piss out of??!!)   

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be       I always ------ before I go to bed.   

7.  My favorite kind of art is       photography.. it's universal.. everyone can understand a photo, a snapshot in time.. writing needs translation.. I totally don't understand "modern art".. a canvas with a red stripe through it, is "art"?!? *ahem*  sculptures.. I don't always get either, like super abstract stuff.. (say what!?!) but photos... I get photos..  
xx Caz

Happy Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥