Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Wee bit Wednesday on Thursday...

I was going to post about the cute pub today, but I wanted to make smoothie this morning and in all the running around with smoothie making, I forgot the usb key again.. hopefully if I have time, I'll put up an outfit post later one.. but for now... here's a wee bit... 
{click on the pic if you want to join}

{one} do you believe in ghosts? I guess so... I've never had an encounter with one, but I believe they're out there...

{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener? I definitely like the sound of my own voice.. but I'm a good listener when I need to be.. 

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late? Sleep late! I'm always glad when I get up early coz I get so much more done.. but I'm defo an owl and not a fowl!!

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose? This is a hard one.. Hip hop/street dance or flamenco! (inspired by my trip to Argentina)
Tho I think being good at jive or like swing dancing would be so fun too!

{five} what's your favorite drink? Juice or smoothie.. probably smoothie... mmmm smoothie...

{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be? My external hard drives (my laptop needs replacing!), my journals... my monkey toys??
The first two hold my photos & writing from my travels & are irreplaceable.. everything else is just material things which can be replaced.. my monkey Charlie that I've had since uni and has been on all my adventures with me... (is that really juvenile?)

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be? Japanese.. I don't have a favourite in Edinburgh.. maybe Bonsai if I HAD to choose one..

{eight} who inspires you the most? As I got older, my mum, my granny & my great granny.. and my Pa..

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be? Oprah, umm... Elsie from A Beautiful Mess and... Sebastian Vettle/Fernando Alonso/Mark Webber/Jenson Button

{ten} sneakers or sandals? Sandals! Jandals! (flip flops).. I could wear them every day! 
I wear them to/from work and even around the office if we don't have any visitors/clients etc. once the weather gets warm enough!
My old boss apparently hates the sound they make (we had like polished concrete floors), but he never told me off *total pet*, so I just kept on keepin on.. hehe..


xx Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥