Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Wee bit on Thursday

{one} what color best describes you + why?
Rainbow! I'm different each day and in each different situation..

{two} how have you changed in the past year?
Erm... I don't think I have really.. haha.. I haven't travelled as much and it's bugging me.. but I have a few trips up my sleeve so there's light at the end of the tunnel!!

{three} have you ever had any surgeries?
I've had a verrucae cut out of my foot, which my podiatrist referred to as surgery...
I've also had all of my wisdom teeth pulled by an oral surgeon.. does that count??

{four} why did you start your blog?
To document my life and share with friends in distant shores...

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?
CANADA!!! CANADA!! CANADA!!! Cannot wait!!! CANADA!!!
Road tripping with one of my favouritest people in the whole wide world..
Time at KB's cottage... mmmmmlake.....

{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?
N/A for those of us that don't live in the States!

{seven} what’s something new that you’ve tried in the past few months?
I'm trying really hard to think of something new in the past few months.. 
Aside from cooking with a slow cooker.. not really a lot!!

{eight} what is the perfect a/c temperature?
Don't have an a/c.. don't need one living in Scotland!!

{nine} what was the last movie you saw in the theater?
It was so long ago, I don't remember.. I haven't had the patience for movies lately..
Even trying to watch one at home, I get distracted...

{ten} what song do you think everyone should hear at least once?
Cat Stevens - Wild World or Where do the Children Play

xx Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥