Pages

Friday 17 June 2011

Filling in the Blanks on a cold, grey, rainy Friday...

It was so promising when I woke up this morning.. the sun was shining GLORIOUSLY... and now it's wet and dull... :(  Work is D-E-A-D... I have filing to do... (don't I always!?!) but I'm maybe hopefully going to get an outfit post up for yesterday... but before all that.. I'ma fill in some blanks!!

1.   The last movie I saw was       so long ago I don't remember! I haven't been to the cinema in months and I haven't watched a movie on tv in a while either... I watched SATC2 on my laptop on the train to York but that was like January sometime..   

2.  I want to    go home and be back in bed...  

3.  Surprises are     fun fun fun!!  .

4.  The best accessory is   sunglasses... and hats! I love hats but I don't wear them nearly enough..  

5.  My favorite warm drink is     dependant on my mood... cafewise - a flat white, officewise - tea, latenightwise - turkish apple/herbal tea..  

6.  My favorite cold drink is       bubble tea!! I haven't found a place that does good bubble tea here.. tho I might attempt to make my own.. hmmmm...   

7.  Currently loving       shoes & maxis... I bought two pairs of oxfords/brogues yesterday & I pretty much want to buy every single maxi dress I see... *sigh*     
xx Caz

Happy Friday!!


ps. head over to Lauren's if you want to join in!

4 comments:

  1. Maxi dresses rock! I have a couple that I love, but I should really wear them more often!!!


    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amassing a collection for Canada this summer!! It's really not been warm enough here to wear them.. but I definitely try!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definatley wear more hats! You look awesome in hats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks miss!! It's too windy most days for hats here.. but I will defo try to wear more hats!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥