Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Wee bit Wednesday

How is it only Wednesday?? I could have sworn it's Thursday already!! We have been having some CRAZY weather the past few days.. yesterday started grey.. then it got sunny.. then it got dark really quick and we had a 30min thunderstorm.. complete with thunderbolts and lightening... very very frightening...!!  Then it stopped, and two hours later, it was such a nice evening, you would never believe we'd had a storm if you hadn't witnessed it yourself!! Anyways.. here's a wee bit...

{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Never! I was asked once, but the wedding was in England, a week before my High School finals so it was a no go...  She stopped talking to me for a few years..

{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
Turn out the light! I'm trying to get into the habit of putting foot cream on before I go to sleep...

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Around the world baby!!

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Umm... Probably snowboarding or wakeboarding.. otherwise, going for a paddle in a kayak around a lake... 

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I don't think I was ever specific about what I wanted to be.. I would like to be a travel writer/reviewer when I grow up!  I'm still not quite sure where I've "ended up" so... I'll have to get back to you on this one!

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
A kitchen which has a window! A view of water (preferably the ocean, but a lake would do). A room to craft/sew/make things... 

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
I'm not sure.. I'm thinking pork noodle soup at the mo.. coz I think I have everything I need in the fridge... 

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Watching tv.. faffing on facebook.. nothing overly exciting.. I may be baking..??

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
No idea! Water is covered by Council Tax here!

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Read, play DS, watch tv... faff on fb.. 

xx Caz
Head on over to Leigh Ashley's if you want to join in..

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥