Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Tell Me More Tuesday

I had a great weekend in London, only wish I had more time to try and catch up with more people..
I kept it pretty much on the DL.. I will try and get photos up ASAP!

Playing along with Crystal @ Crafty Crystal

1. What was your favorite subject in school?
I used to love Maths & Social Studies when I was young
Photography & English when I was in High School
Photography & Screen printing when I was at Uni.. 


2. What's your favorite board game?
Clue/Cluedo, Cranium




3. Are you into sports?
I used to row, road race and play hockey at school.. 
I played basketball and cricket for a season each.. 
I wish I still rowed.. 
I love to wakeboard and snowboard.. so I guess I'd have to say yes!


4. What came first - the chicken or the egg?
Who cares? They're both tasty!?!


5. Do you enjoy getting manicure and pedicures?
Yup huh!


6. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
15..?


7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Erm... not love.. lust maybe!


8. If you could marry a movie star, who would it be?
Dunno.. I don't really have movie star crushes... 


9. What's your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Waste time on the internet.. 
Sit and read in the sun..


10. How would you describe your style?
Laid back.. 
Depends on my mood really..

xx Caz

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for playing along :) I fixed the linky if you'd like to link up! I love you answer to number for btw...haha.

    Oh, and I'm following you now! Last time I visited your page GFC wouldn't load!

    Have a great week!

    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by & thanks for following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw wow! This has made me want to do this now... hope you wouldn't mind?
    Now following you!:)

    http://joshdetheridge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josh!

    Thanks for stopping by and following!
    I hope you have fun playing along with Crystal, be sure to link up with her!!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥