Pages

Sunday 24 July 2011

Wedding Fun & Vacay Note

Hi friends!!
I am feeling a bit of blog neglect at the mo.. Both in the lack of posting and also lack of blog reading that has been happening since I finished up at work.. but I was busy packing and faffing before I left and now I'm in vacay mode!

The weather has been beautiful here in Victoria, which has been a great motivator for me to get off my behind and get out into the sunshine... even if it takes me a few hours to get my a into g most days...  helps that I've had minor jetlag and been waking up around 6/7am every day!
I was lucky enough to be invited to the beautiful wedding of my friends L&JB yesterday, it was on the fishing pier in Sidney, the day was perfect, the ceremony was small and intimate and I felt so honoured to be there to share their day with them. They are just the cutest ever!! The speeches had everyone in stitches of laughter which I think is such a great indication of not only the couple but also the people they have chosen to surround themselves with. It was a day of love, laughter and happiness and I wish them so much joy for their life together as husband and wife!!

In addition to the fabulous wedding for the gorgeous couple, it was also a chance to catch up with some fantastic friends from my life in Canada.. I really am so fortunate to have these wonderful people in my life.. I may not get to see them a lot and we may not always be the best at keeping in touch.. but we always have so much fun when we get together and for that I am so grateful!
Aren't we a good looking bunch?? ; )
Well, I'm off to enjoy some of this sunshine! And pick up a few things for the BBQ we're heading to tonight..

xx CazThanks again to the new Mr & Mrs B!! Along with all the other lovely ladies and gents who made the day so truly memorable!!

Hope you're having a fantabulous weekend!!


ps. there is the potential that I will be AWOL for periods of time! (Vacay Time!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥