Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

Filling in the blanks... post Marrakesh!!

Well hallo my loverlies!! Have you missed me?? I have been fairly absent from my little corner of the interwebs lately as I seem to still be in vacay mode since my jaunt to Canada over the Summer... probably mostly to do with the fact that because I'm not working, I have no structure to my life, therefore time seems to just fall by the wayside... I need to get back into some form of routine!!

I was also in Marrakesh for a week, enjoying the heat and rain! Getting my fill of tagines and falling in love with pastillas.... Along with surviving the manic of the souk, long nights up drinking in a riad in the medina as well as surviving doing nothing at all but chillax at a resort for three days!! It was definitely a holiday of opposites and extremes and hopefully I will find time to put up some photos and tell you about it soon... but we have some loverlies from Bristol coming to visit for a long weekend.. so no promises that it will be anytime soon!!

Although I DO have a fancy schmancy new phone (it's the Samsung Galaxy S2 if you're wondering) to play with, so if I can figure out how to hook it up with my bloggy here, I might be able to post "on-the-run"!!

Without further ado, let's get fillin' in some blanks!!



1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be      a teacher/ a librarian/ an astronaut/ a dancer    when I grew up.

2.   As an adult, my dream job would be   a travel writer/reviewer...      .

3.  W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like  me! I've never wanted to be "like" anyone else... I still don't... is that weird??   .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was    me! haha.. I can't actually remember any Halloween costumes.. I must have had one because I remember going trick-or-treating... but I was never much about dressing up... I'm still not a huge fan of dress up parties... I'm just too lazy.. it's true..   .

5.  My favorite childhood toy was    my electric Mercedes car and my green pedal wagon.. it had a wagon on the back and I used to load it up with stones and drive it from one place to another.. it drove my mother nuts.. hehe... I loved those things... .

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I     refused to practice piano.. or made a scene while we were out... I got some good spankings for those offences... ohhhh yes I did!!   .

7.  I get daily inspiration from    life, facebook (there seems to be an extrodinate amount of "inspirational stuff" going around at the mo... have you noticed??), the internet  .


xx CazHappy Weekend & Happy Halloween!! Do you have a great costume?? What are your Hallows Eve plans???

As always, head along to Lauren's if you want to play along...

4 comments:

  1. I have noticed! People are in an inspirational mood this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I think we all loved our electric cars :) some good times riding around in them until they died :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marrakesh sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by ladies!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥