I was also in Marrakesh for a week, enjoying the heat and rain! Getting my fill of tagines and falling in love with pastillas.... Along with surviving the manic of the souk, long nights up drinking in a riad in the medina as well as surviving doing nothing at all but chillax at a resort for three days!! It was definitely a holiday of opposites and extremes and hopefully I will find time to put up some photos and tell you about it soon... but we have some loverlies from Bristol coming to visit for a long weekend.. so no promises that it will be anytime soon!!
Although I DO have a fancy schmancy new phone (it's the Samsung Galaxy S2 if you're wondering) to play with, so if I can figure out how to hook it up with my bloggy here, I might be able to post "on-the-run"!!
Without further ado, let's get fillin' in some blanks!!
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher/ a librarian/ an astronaut/ a dancer when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a travel writer/reviewer... .
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like me! I've never wanted to be "like" anyone else... I still don't... is that weird?? .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was me! haha.. I can't actually remember any Halloween costumes.. I must have had one because I remember going trick-or-treating... but I was never much about dressing up... I'm still not a huge fan of dress up parties... I'm just too lazy.. it's true.. .
5. My favorite childhood toy was my electric Mercedes car and my green pedal wagon.. it had a wagon on the back and I used to load it up with stones and drive it from one place to another.. it drove my mother nuts.. hehe... I loved those things... .
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I refused to practice piano.. or made a scene while we were out... I got some good spankings for those offences... ohhhh yes I did!! .
7. I get daily inspiration from life, facebook (there seems to be an extrodinate amount of "inspirational stuff" going around at the mo... have you noticed??), the internet .
As always, head along to Lauren's if you want to play along...