Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!


Yeay! Lauren is back this week with some blanks... 
And today's theme is....COLOR!
1.  My favorite color is     aqua/teal   .

2.   My home decor color palette includes    grey, navy, brown and neutrals     .

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color     teal.. or compliment me on the fact that I can wear yellow..  .

4. The color I detest is      pink, especially florescent pink.. UGH..  .

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be      black & blue with lots of green, red, yellow, purple thrown in .

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is     pink.. I just can't bring myself to wear it..  .

7.  The color of my favorite dress is    maroon   .

xx Caz

Hello to any lovelies visiting for the first time from Lauren's!!
I hope you'll take a look around and come back again soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥