Pages

Sunday 6 July 2014

Tonight's Tipple... Drygate Brewery Outtaspace Apple Ale

For those of you who follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I often post a "Today's tipple" or "Tonight's Tipple", part of me things I should just jump on the blog and post a few tasting notes each time, as much as a record for myself as well as for sharing my thoughts on the things I'm drinking.. I was asked tonight on facebook about what I thought of tonight's tipple so here's we go..
Very, very appley on the nose and palate.. very sweet and quite sugary at the finish, then a slight hoppy bite at the end with a lingering sweetness in the mouth... Great for a sunny day though probably couldn't drink more than one with it being quite sugary and also slightly syrupy
As much as I enjoyed the Apple Ale, I think I prefer fruity beers that have a bit more tartness. I'm looking forward to trying more beers from Drygate and hopefully getting to visit their brewery in Glasgow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥