1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is ..... I absolutely overuse ... I can never just use one at the end of my sentences... I really have to be careful when typing things at work to not do my usual ... hehe... a phrase I overuse.. probably "just sayin" ... oh, and exclamation marks.. I use too many of those, but I'm easily excitable .. you know, just sayin ...
2. Today I am thankful for my colleagues who buy bacon rolls on Fridays!!! hmmm... somehow my fill in the blanks always involve bacon rolls somehow ..
3. My best friend is too far away ... all of them .. any of them .. :( one of them is also my ex.. is that weird??
4. A quirky thing about me is I am obsessed with monkeys .. especially of the soft toy variety ... I always want to buy one when I see them... but stationary, crockery, anything with cute monkeys on them... I literally have to talk myself out of buying it ...
5. This weekend I will be hosting my first house guest!!! (well, the mister and I's first house guest at our very own flat .. and it's a friend from NZ home that I haven't seen in AGES so *am super excited* !!!!
6. Something that worries me is what to do when my visa runs out in August... :(
7. On my night stand you would find my teddy Ahmed who wears a Ferrari shirt and was given to me in Oman when I went to visit the Ferrari showroom and got to go for a ride in a super plush Ferrari ... my camel Raoul who came from Doha from when Ms Sok lived there and the first time she came to visit me ... one of my me to you teddies from the mister who is yet unnamed .. I think he may be a Ronny (my two other me to you teddies have R names, so I'm carrying on the trend) .. My DS, my new Mystery Stories DS game which the mister bought me last time we went grocery shopping .. erm... my electric toothbrush charger.. my tude beams night light .. which I LOVE LOVE LOVE .. umm ... a candle that smells yummy ... I think that's it .. :D