Pages

Friday 18 March 2011

Friday means... Fill in the blank Day!!

as always {via}
click that link if you want to play along!

1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is       my Bakelite thermos for £3 and possibly my free taxi ride one night?? HAHA.. there must be other things.. I've gotten loads of things for good deals.. I can be a real tighta*** when it comes to money sometimes..   

2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include    Heston Blumenthal to come cook something fantastic and wacky and delicious!!  the entire crew of Charm City Cakes because they would bring a super awesome cake and I would love to meet them all... possibly David Gray for some sweet tunes.. there are other bands I love more, but not all are "suitable" for "dinner party".. I would probably invite Shihad because they are my fave band, like.. EVER.. and the guys are just awesome.. and all my friends scattered around the world because I never get to see them enough anymore...   

3.  Something that inspires me is    the world around me.. and other bloggers.. I wish I was good at everything and could make all the fun things I see because I sure can't afford to buy them all... if I could.. I would.. seriously.. but I am mostly inspired by things I see.. not often by things I hear.. I'm far more visual than anything else...   

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with      salty.. as much as I love spicy food, I don't think I could eat it all the time.. and I can much more easily give up sweets than savoury.. I can turn down chocolate (sacrilege!?) but put chips in front of me and I'd have to try VERY hard not to eat them... 

5.  I dream about     adventures! going back to the middle east.. but at night time.. nothing.. I never remember my dreams.. I've only woken up from a bad dream once when I was quite little.. something about skeletons chasing me.. but I never remember my dreams otherwise.. there are some mornings when I wake up with an inkling, but as soon as my eyes open, it's gone...   

6.  My weekend will be spent       trying out my new sewing machine!!! We are going to pick him/her up tonight..  potentially going to Hobbycraft or ceramic painting (which we were going to do last weekend).. meeting some of the mister's friends for food and drinkies...   

7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be       CSI.. hahaha.. there's at least 3 different ones to choose from... I love crime shows.. CSI.. NCIS.. Bones.. Criminal Minds.. I love them all!! Movie.. I dunno.. the movie I've watched the most times is probably 10 Things I Hate About You... but I don't know if I could watch that forever... oooh, I just thought of Mythbusters... I could potentially watch that forever.. at least you're always learning something... oh.. I don't know!!!    

As always, Thanks to Lauren over at the little things we do for posting these fun questions!!
Don't forget to click on the link at the top (underneath the picture!) if you want to play along... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥