Pages

Thursday 7 April 2011

30 Days of me - Day 22


Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else

Ummm... do you really need to ask???

I am more than a little bit crazy.. more "crazy fun (funny?)" but probably a little "crazy, needs a straight jacket" as well... (but sshhhhhhhhhhh.. don't tell the men in white coats that ok??)...

I am not afraid to speak my mind.. even if it means offending someone.. (sometimes, especially if it means offending someone! HA!)

I interpretive dance (preferably to 80s power ballads) in the middle of crowded shopping malls!? Shame?? What's that??!!

I don't care about making a complete tit/ass/idiot of myself if it means making someone laugh...

And I illicit this kind of reaction from my friends...
We are friends! Honest!! :D :D
Miss you Miss NL!! See you in Summer!! x

Yup... I'm some kinda special!!

xx Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥