Pages

Saturday 30 April 2011

Filling in some Blanks on Saturday...

So, it's long weekend once again! Thanks Will & Kate!
Which also means I am behind on blog reading & blog posting..
A firm believer of better late than never...
Here's my FITB...

~as always {via} if you want to join~
1.   I am looking forward to       going away somewhere.. I feel like I have barely left Edinburgh at ALL this year and it's making me super sad... But it's almost May and at the end of May I will be going to Ireland to see Ms K!! and then July I get to go back to my 2nd(3rd?) home and visit all my peeps in Canada! not to mention going to two weddings!! and the epic road trip with my Mr J... Is it sad that I am thinking about organising an iPod playlist already??   .

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is    monkey soft toys! well.. soft toys in general... but monkeys especially...  .

3.  My favorite car is     a VW dormobile, an old skool mini - preferably in british racing green with white stripes and even better with a union jack painted on the roof!, and if someone were to deliver an aston martin vanquish I wouldn't say no to it either!!   .

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be    sunny & hot with a cool breeze & no humidity... (as long as I have AC to escape when it gets too hot..) but there must still be places where it's cold and snowy so I could get my snowboarding on.. but for day to day living... sunny & warm please!!   .

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is     have a long hot shower & hang out in pj's... either with the internet and some music on or tv... long hot showers always make everything better and nothing bad ever happens in pj's...  .

6.  This weekend       I had coffee with Mr M whom I haven't seen in an age & went charity shopping! Then went to Mr T & Ms D's going away drinks...  Tonight is Cara & Kayleigh's 21st as well as Mr. S's 30th round 2..  not sure what the plan is for tomorrow... Or Monday... chillaxing.. hopefully finding the motivation to tidy up my couch and get my DIY on...   .

7.  If I were a color, I'd be       rainbow      because,       I'm a little bit of everything all rolled into one (name that song!) :D that was actually unintentional until I'd written half the sentence...  It might sound like a cop-out but I'm not really any one thing.. I'm a little bit of everything... and one of the quizzes I just took said I'm rainbow because "Your a random person. So I said rainbow because one minute you like yellow then green then its purple. Or and don't forget about red!! So your a outgoing and crazy person. You can be deep and serious but not often!"  HAHA  funny coz it's true..   
xx Caz

Happy Weekending!!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of going thrift store shopping today and I thought of you and wanted to say Hi!
    So, Hi Caz!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥