1. Fridays are for chillax'n... I'm a total nana and teatottler.. After an entire week at work.. I just want to put on my jimjams and relax..
2. Inside jokes and generally being juvenile and being able to do nothing! make me terribly happy.
3. Something that inspires me is the world and the people around me... things I see , touch, smell, hear all invoke creativity as well as acceptance...
4. If I had the day off today I would get out of bed at 11, attempt to organise my "office" (read, couch with all my crap on it), contemplate doing some laundry, try to decide what I want to bake, prod the pork in the slow cooker, think about doing some cleaning... because it's Good Friday and I actually have the day off!! WOOP!!
5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is eclectic... kinda like me... I love things which are modern, sleek & functional, but I love vintage touches - especially vintage things to display.. at the same time I love all the kitch'y things I've bought home from various travels.. so it really IS a mix of everything... kinda like me!
6. Concerning politics I would say I'm an absolute dunst and atheist! I know I should care, but I don't... and for the past 6 years I've lived in countries where I can't vote, so I care even less... and some people will probably tell me off for this, but I've never voted.. even in NZ when I could vote, I didn't... people say, "if you don't vote, then don't complain" and I don't.. coz I just DON'T CARE! because I feel like you end up voting for the lesser of two evils.. if there was a party with whom I agreed about everything.. then I would vote for them.. but so far.. there has been noone I whole heartedly support.. if I could vote no confidence, I probably would...
7. I'd like to go to the Bahamas so I could walk along the beach & drink cocktails poolside on a nice sun lounger...!
Happy Friday & Long Weekend!!
Oh and as always.. go visit Lauren @ The Little Things We Do if you want to play along!!