Anywhoos... This week's blanks are courtesy or Courtney over at My So-Called Denver... pop along if you want to play too.. :)
1. If I had to use 3 words to describe why I am undoubtedly a monkey they would be crazy, cheeky & a love of climbing things (ok, that's more than a word!).
2. Something that happened to me in life that initially seemed bad but turned out to be good was forgetting to apply for my Bachelor course in time.. I ended up doing a Certificate of Business in the interim & I think the fact I was already at uni helped me get into my Bachelor course, because I don't think I woulda made it in straight outta school as intake is only about 10% (or something like that) of all that apply..
3. Something I inherited from my mom is my short sightedness and my short temper.. my sometimes frugalness and my love of shoes..
4. Something I inherited from my dad is my "height", my big feet, my "dark" skin... my love of travel and my love of spending money..
5. My goal for this summer is to kick it in Canada, celebrate the weddings of some amazing friends.. go on an epic road trip & hang out with some of my fave people!
6. The best thing about this week is that it's done! :D and that I booked my tickets to London for a friend's 30th.. and it's one week closer to me leaving for Cork!!
7. Something I couldn't give up if I tried is my addiction to shopping.. also my obsession with taking photos of stuff... and my need to travel... I feel stagnant if I stay in one place for too long...