Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

getting to know YOU

{via}
~head along to play along~

1. have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?
yup, it was kinda empowering.. but i like having someone to whisper smart arsed comments to...

2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?

erm... maybe a hurricane??


3. have you made summer vacation plans?
Canada baby!! two weddings and a road trip.. cannot wait!

4. what's your favorite accessory (can't be jewelry)?
probably my new Diana Mini camera... I might look like a tourist.. but I'll look like a damned cool one!

5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party?
nope...

6. are you friends with your neighbors?
nope.. I have no idea who else lives in this building..

7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater?
it's been so long I can't remember.. hmm..

8 what's your favorite food network show?
ace of cakes!
xx Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥