Pages

Friday 29 July 2011

Fill in the blank...

So, I keep meaning to post about all the fun little things I've been doing around Victoria... mainly eating.. catching up with firends and chilling out on the couch... but I'm really just enjoying some major downtime...  so hopefully in the coming week, I will feel more inspired to post about the yummy things I've been eating... but we'll see... I'm totally in vacay mode.. I hope we can still be friends!!??
But for the meantime.. let's fill in some blanks!!

1.   My favorite color is       aqua, teal, turquoise... anything in that bluey green, greeny blue family.. tho I am also having a major love affair with yellow and orange at the mo.... and I crush on purple every now and again...   .

2.  My travel destination of choice is    somewhere I have never been!! I love exploring new places... so many things to discover!! otherwise, somewhere close to water... I love being by a lake or ocean... I've lived on islands most of my life.. the ocean makes me happy.. :)    .

3.  My favorite  food is     noodle soup... warm and hearty.. it makes my soul sing...    .

4.  My happy place is   home... I have called a lot of places home in my life... but being home always makes me happy... I'm a total homebody...   .

5.  My favorite saying is      "I'm hard at work being idle" - Oscar Wilde... sums me up to a t!  .

6.  My dirty little secret is      some days I don't bathe and I'm totally okay with that...    .

7.  Something friends might say about me is that I       am crazy...    . 

xx Cazhappy weekend!!

as always, head along to Lauren's if you want to play along.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥