Pages

Friday 15 July 2011

Filling in the Blanks on my Last Friday at Work..

Today is my last day at this job.. and part of me is a bit sad to be leaving.. but another part of me is super excited to NOT HAVE WORK!! Wooohooo!! Sleeping in and pottering around the house.. hoorah!! 
Tho there is no rest for the wicked, as I pretty much have to toddler-proof the flat (in anticipation of the mister's nephew's visit as I won't be here at the time), do laundry and unpack from London and repack to go to CANADA on Wednesday!!

1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)       night person.. I've said it before and I'll say it again.. I'm an owl not a fowl!! I would be delighted to start my day around midday and stay up till the wee hours..  .

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are    I don't have satellite radio! I don't often listen to the radio and I don't think I've updated my ipod in about a year if that gives any indication of my music tastes..   .

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are     Hotel California, Schools Out for Summer & Eye of the Tiger.. all songs that everyone (most people) know the tune and the chorus but no one knows all the actual words.. = hilarity!    .

4.  My favorite pattern is   bright! blocks, stripes, dots, chevrons.. as long as it's colourful! .

5.  My favorite perfume is     currently, Orla Kiely Eau de Parfum - I'm not usually into floral scents, I quite often buy men's perfume because I prefer their citrus tones... but I got a free sample of the Orla Kiely and the floral is delicate and not too sweet or over powering.. Otherwise my current other perfumes are Paul Smith Sunshine for Men and Clarins Eau de Jardins  .

6.  Rules are      just rules. I'm not a rule breaker, but I'm not a super strict rule follower all the time. Some rules were meant to be broken, but mostly they're there for a reason - I'm going to go with Lauren's answer on this one.. tho sometimes I'm a bit of a rule breaker.. but for the most part.. I use my own judgement to make a final decision..  .

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is       "just sayin" and dots (ellipses)... I use too many and I don't use them properly, and for someone who is slightly anal retentive about spelling and grammar, it's pretty poor form.. but oh well! what can ya do eh??!!  . 

xx Caz
As always, head long to Lauren's if you want to play along!


Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥