Pages

Friday 8 July 2011

Filling in some blanks about Summer...

If you are a return visitor from last week, you'll be glad to know I had my bacon & egg roll this morning and am thus in a FAR better mood than last Friday... our printer is still not fixed, but we've managed to divert the printing to the other printer (there was a programme that was set to only print to the now broken printer).. and as half the office are on holiday.. things have been relatively quiet! hoorah!! I am also leaving work early today to go catch a train to head to Londontown!! Yipee!!

1.   My plans this summer include       Laura & JB's wedding, roadtrip across the States, KV & JH's wedding, roadtrip around BC & AB.. just general Canada/North America shenanigans!!  .

2.  The best summer I ever had was    erm.. last summer was pretty amazing! Momo's wedding, Wil & Kos' wedding.. weeks at the Great Lakes - boating, ski-doo'ing & ATV'ing, cottage time with some amazing girlies.. getting to see my Canadian peeps.. made my heart sing!  .

3.  Summer is     BBQ's, jandals (flipflops), barefeet, lazy days and time on the water...  .

4.  My favorite summer food is   fruit! fresh fruit bursting with flavour and juice dribbling down your chin.. YUMMM!! watermelon.. pineapple.. mmmmmmmm...  .

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with     a ceasar! or an ice cold beer.. mmmm... only 2 more weeks until ceasar time!! cannnnnot wait!! non alcoholic wise... WATER!  .

6.  My summer uniform consists of       skirts & tank tops or dresses.. or skirts that are also dresses!! I like shorts but I find it hard to find shorts that I like, so I just end up wearing skirts & dresses.. and jandals.. love my jandals!!   .

7.  The best thing about summer is       long days & late nights.. time spent outside with friends & time out on the water.. LOVE!  . 
xx Caz


Happy Friday!! 


As always, head along to Lauren's if you want to join~

ps. for some reason my chrome seems to think I'm in Japan and now all my little blogger headings come up in Japanese.... does anyone know how I change this??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥