Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Tell Me More Tuesday

I was relatively new to the Wee Bit Wednesday bandwagon at Leigh Ashley's.. and just as I was getting into the idea, she decided to take a break.. but Crystal over at Crafty Crystal decided to have a go and these are her questions from last week..

1. Can you whistle?
Barely... at one stage I taught myself to wolf whistle using my fingers, but I can't do it anymore.. 

2. Do you sleep with the light on?
Nope, I stopped having a night light pretty early on.. tho I can sleep with a light on if I have to..

3. Can you touch your nose with your tongue.
Nope.. and quite frankly.. ewwwwww...

4. Can you open your eyes under water?
If I absolutely have to.. but I prefer not to.. it hurts my eyes and I always think my contacts will fall out...  I haven't tried since school to be honest.. when they make you do it as part of some swimming test...

5. Do you like thunderstorms?
Only if I'm indoors and not having to drive anywhere!
I love watching & listening to storms from the warmth and comfort of home!

6. Do you shower daily?
Mostly? :D I shower daily for work.. but I'm quite happy to skip a day on weekends or if I'm not working.. especially in winter.. 

7. Do you sing in the shower?
Not often..

8. What kind of car do you drive?
None! I haven't had a car since I left NZ.. :)

9. How many keys are on your key ring?
Three. Outside front door, then deadbolt and lock for the apartment.

10. What do you do for a living?
I am an executive assistant.

xx Caz

4 comments:

  1. I'm scared to death of thunderstorms! My dog and I snuggle on the couch and take turns whimpering during storms. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really??!!
    But if you're safely inside, they're so much fun!! :)

    At least you have your dog to give you cuddles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Loved getting to know a little about you :) Haha, I had no idea there was a "technical term" for whistling w/ your fingers in your mouth...I've always thought it was pretty amazing that ppl can do that though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was trying to show the mister the two different ways to whistle with fingers last night and I can still do it!! HAHA... But only like the first two times.. all my attempts after that just sounded like a wheezy asthmatic! :D

    ReplyDelete

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥