Pages

Friday 5 August 2011

Fill in the blank Friday after a market outing Thursday...

I am currently frustrated about holiday plans not working out...
So, it's a good time to fill in some blanks to try and get me out of this funk!
{photo by Caroline of Coeur de La Photography}

1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is       currently FCUK dresses.. I've worn one to the last two weddings I've been to and will probably be wearing one to the next wedding I go to.. (not the same dress... I've acquired many FCUK dresses recently...)   .

2.  This week has been    fairly lax.. sleeping in most days, then a mini outing in the afternoons.. met some new people and caught up with some old faces... it's been good... although super frustrating trying to come up with alternate vacay plans.. any suggestions are welcome!!  .

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat     Shin instant noodles jazzed up with an egg and bok choy if I have some in the fridge.. otherwise any other type of 2 min noodle suffice...   .

4.  My favorite pair of shoes is   my flip flops... I think I currently own about 5 pairs (2 x havianas, 2 x old navy, 1 x from accessorize) as well as my fit flops.. I love them all... regardless of the fact they are horrible for my super flat feet, I would wear them everyday if I could.. .

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is      umm... so many things I own are random and unneccessary... but I could potentially part with all or any of them... I have lots of random knick knacks that I've bought in my travels or been sent as gifts.. I probably could never part with those things although they are technically "useless"... nostalgia = important to me!   .

6.  My favorite person is      me!?! You gotta look out for numero uno baby!! Seriously tho.. I have too many to pick just one... go HERE to see my fave people!   .

7.  If I were going to write my own blank it would say       My favourite tv show right now is: Bones... Or... My favourite thing to buy from a farmer's market is: berries or cheeries! Or.. I love going to farmer's markets because: I love talking to the people who make the products and supporting local farmers and artists! Maybe an entire series about markets because I love them and they epitomise summer for me!!  . 

happy weekend!!

as always, head over to Lauren's to join in the fun!

xx Caz

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥