Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

Life... some inspiration..

So, I've seen this floating around my crackbook feed and thought I would like to share it for those who haven't seen it...  I think it's in an album by a guy called Monty Winters who credits his friend Ed Taylor..
Something that definitely strikes a cord: "Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself". Also "Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them".  This is your life - Live it!!
In the past week, I have realised that you can "have time, take time or make time" for the people and the things in your life...  in the two and a half weeks since I've been back in Victoria, I feel like I've only seen very few of my friends... and I understand it's hard to "find time" with work and life and all the other little things that come with life but it has made me really appreciate the people who have taken time or made time to hang out with me... and I know I have been harping on about friends a lot in the past little while but it's something that has been at the forefront of my mind due to various events and chats with people of late... I only hope that one day I will get the chance to return the favour to all those who have given their love, friendship, hospitality and TIME! Once again, THANKS FRIENDS!!
xx Caz
Hope you're all having a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥