Would you believe me if I said I have missed filling in blanks while I've been gone??
I have also missed catching up with all my lovely friends in blogLand... on my many long long drives around BC and Alberta, I've often wondered what you all have been up to.. I have caught up on a few blogs, but there's still a few I need to catch up on... it's been wonderful seeing how you've all spent your Summer! Especially today when it's grey and rainy outside, it's like being able to hold onto Summer just that little bit longer!!
Anyways, enough babbling.. let's get to it!!
1. You should always take time to enjoy your own company sometimes... I think it's so important to have "me" time... .
2. Unexpected kindness from strangers make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for Morocco next month! .
4. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is peopleofwalmart.com and fml.. they aren't sites that I check often... but when I need a little chuckle or just a WTF? moment, they never fail to get the job done! .
6. If I could, I would TELEPORT!! .
7. I rather like ordering groceries online and having them delivered! FTW!! .
Happy Friday!! I will try my best to get some photos up and share some of the fun things I got up to while I was gone... but I also need to un-jetlag myself... We arrived in Scotland at 5.30am local time, I managed to stay awake ALL day... I thought I would be ok to have a little nap around 7 last night.. but nope.. I napped for an hour, but I was up until 3am and I slept until 4pm today (because that's when the man came to deliver my groceries!).. DOH!! *sigh* I wonder if I would have jetlag if I could teleport places instead?? hmmmmm
Have a great weekend!!
As always, head along to Lauren's if you want to join...