Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Fill in the blank Friday!


Would you believe me if I said I have missed filling in blanks while I've been gone??

I have also missed catching up with all my lovely friends in blogLand... on my many long long drives around BC and Alberta, I've often wondered what you all have been up to.. I have caught up on a few blogs, but there's still a few I need to catch up on... it's been wonderful seeing how you've all spent your Summer! Especially today when it's grey and rainy outside, it's like being able to hold onto Summer just that little bit longer!!

Anyways, enough babbling.. let's get to it!!

1.   You should always take time to     enjoy your own company sometimes... I think it's so important to have "me" time...  .

2.    Unexpected kindness from strangers      make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3.  I can hardly wait for   Morocco next month!   .

4.    Saturday    is my favorite day of the week.

5.  Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is   peopleofwalmart.com and fml.. they aren't sites that I check often... but when I need a little chuckle or just a WTF? moment, they never fail to get the job done! .

6.  If I could, I would   TELEPORT!!     .

7.  I rather like    ordering groceries online and having them delivered! FTW!!   .

Happy Friday!! I will try my best to get some photos up and share some of the fun things I got up to while I was gone... but I also need to un-jetlag myself... We arrived in Scotland at 5.30am local time, I managed to stay awake ALL day... I thought I would be ok to have a little nap around 7 last night.. but nope.. I napped for an hour, but I was up until 3am and I slept until 4pm today (because that's when the man came to deliver my groceries!).. DOH!!  *sigh* I wonder if I would have jetlag if I could teleport places instead?? hmmmmm
xx Caz
Have a great weekend!!

As always, head along to Lauren's if you want to join...

2 comments:

  1. Those website are so hilarious! I have no clue how people can wear some of the stuff they do out in public.

    It would be so freakin' awesome if we could teleport. I'd never be late to work then ;)

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unexpected kindness from strangers is one of my favorite things in life. : )

    And thank you for telling me about the glasses company that donates a pair! I have a bifocal prescription, so even with insurance, a cheap pair costs me around $400! It's insane! So I totally relate.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥