Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Webify Me...

I'm not sure if this seems trivial or suited after my rather long hiatus away from this blog...

The last few days have been a little bit stressful... involving a fender bender in our hire car and lots of international phone calls to try and sort out insurance... (of course the one time I decide not to pay the extra insurance for a hire car is the one time I get in an accident.... Murphy's Law... damn you!)
Maybe one day I will tell you all about it.... then today we were going to go and investigate Vancouver but we kinda slept in and missed the last TrainBus and it woulda taken us 2.5 hours to take transit to the city and my brain just isn't up to dealing with that right now... my brain currently is just mush if you must know... also the weather was looking like it may just decide to rain and downtown Vancouver is no fun in the rain...

Anywhos... I decided that I would try to get caught up on some blog reading and stumbled across this internet thingee while I was here...

After answering 20 questions... this is apparently what my interwebz looks like...

What do you think?? Have you tried it?? Maybe if they changed the knitting needles into a sewing machine or some bakeware... it would be fairly spot on!?
xx Caz

3 comments:

  1. I think it seems quite spot-on... and I LOVE that you got the MONKEY!!!

    Sorry to hear about your fender-bender... That's no fun. My poor Prius has a dent that we'll never spend the money to fix... I'm not the best driver, haha! ;)


    <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby doll... That suck arses.
    Where are you now?
    Get ahold of tara... She would be up for a crazy roadtrip! Anyways, i need to try this bewebstz thingy whatever. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mrs B! I guess the main thing is that noone was hurt.... will have to wait and see what happens with the rental car company!
    I love that I got the monkey too!! hehe :D

    Princess - I'm back home now.. was thinking of msging Tara but she doesn't exactly have much room in her car considering all her worldly possessions are in it!! :D
    Miss you too!!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥