It's been forever since I've done one of these and I'm catching up on Lauren's blog today, so thought it would be fun to do a FITB... tho she hasn't posted one for today...
this is actually one she posted in January, but it's travel themed.. and I like travel'y things... so...
1. My favorite place I've ever traveled to is probably the hardest question to answer! I've been to so many places and loved them all for different reasons.. I honestly can't pick one.. Japan is amazing for its food and culture and diversity.. the best holiday I've had was in Oman... Petra was absolutely amazing and just blew me away.. I loved my time on Roatan because I learnt to dive there and the pace of life was so slow and simple... I could go on..!! .
2. Russia is somewhere I'd love to go someday.
3. I pass the time on a plane (or bus, or car ride or train) by listening to music, reading, playing sudoku, watching movies or SLEEPING! .
4. My three must-haves when I travel are my iPod , snacks and a sudoku book .
5. My favorite travel companion is Charlie.. he's a great makeshift pillow.. .
6. The craziest thing that ever happened to me while traveling is almost been trod on by an elephant while we were on safari in Kenya.. we'd stopped to watch some elephants drinking but two of them started fighting and one of them starting backing towards us... which woulda been fine... except the jeep wouldn't start.. until about the 5th try and the elephant was literally about 2 steps away from standing on us! .
7. The most exotic food I've ever tried while traveling is iguana on Roatan.. scorpion soup in China.. they said I could eat the scorpion at the bottom of the soup bowl.. I wasn't up for the challenge.. drinking the soup was enough for me! .
8. If I could live anywhere else, I'd live in Spain or Canada... .
9. I have been to 13
states in the U.S.