Pages

Friday 6 May 2011

Fillin in some blanks on Friday...

Head over to {Lauren's} if you want to play


1.   What I love most about my home is       having space! you live in a hostel for a year sharing a room with 5 others and two stoves in a kitchen with 40 people.. and you tell me the thing you love most about your home is the person you share it with! HA! (not that I don't love sharing a home with the mister, mind =p )   .

2.  I'm excited because,    I forgot my keys AGAIN today.. that is seriously the 3rd time in as many weeks.. oh, tho last week, I thought I'd forgotten my keys and they were actually in the bottom of my ginormous handbag.. *sigh*... in seriousness tho.. I'm excited because it's F1 weekend after a 3 week break!!   .

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is     have a massive RANT... a big giant WHINGE and generally behave like a spoilt brat... once I have it off my chest tho... I'm good as new...   .

4.  Currently I am craving   a usual Friday morning bacon roll... hahaha... I'm also craving a HOLIDAY... gah!! (never mind the fact that I've had 2 long weekends in a row, but people's b'days and leaving drinks meant we couldn't leave town and go somewhere, so I felt like I was "stuck" in town which sucked - not that I didn't have fun at people's parties.. but you know...)   .

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is     that she lives in another country, far far away... :D  no seriously.. she's pretty awesome.. my mom is super trendy and just generally awesome.. she even came to a Kylie concert with me.. Mom bank also has the best rates in town for loans and for that I will forever be grateful and indebted to her (haha, literally).. what I love most about my mom is she raised me to be the person I am today...   .

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be       "Monkeying Around" this blog is a little like writing a book about my life... read this post..     .

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be       Japanese food.. I've said it before and I'll say it again.. Japanese food... fo shiz... dumplings.. noodles, sushi... curry udon.. ARGH... YUM!! Now I want curry udon... DOH!  . 


xx CazHappy Friday Friends!! 

Promise my next post will be less whingey and more upbeat!! It IS the weekend after all!! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Your turn on the soapbox.. ♥